Laurelhurst Chiropractic would like to officially introduce our new acupuncturist to the team, Dr. Kirby Teuila Grey, DAHM!
After treating patients in her own private practice in Seattle for 8 years, Kirby moved to Portland, Oregon in December and started at Laurelhurst Chiropractic in February.
Kirby uses a combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Western botanical medicine, cupping, gua-sha, lifestyle recommendations, and more to ensure that each patient can get to where they need to be! Acupuncture in Portland, Oregon can also be a great complimentary addition to your already current health care routine at Laurelhurst Chiropractic.
Kirby specializes in the following:
1. Pain relief and management such as headaches, migraines, injuries from car accidents, and recovery from surgery
2. Sports medicine and related injuries, sprains, impaired workout recovery, and decreased athletic performance
3. Mental and emotional health like anxiety, depression, fear, anger, irritation and frustration, low self-esteem, negative thought processing, with a special emphasis on trauma in the body and PTSD
4. Adrenal fatigue and nervous system dis-regulations
5. Reproductive health with pregnancy and postpartum support, menstrual cycle pain and irregularity
If you would like to know how acupuncture can help you, Dr. Kirby is offering free 15 minute consultations! These can either be by phone or in person. At Laurelhurst Chiropractic, our vision is to build the very best health care clinic in the region and the addition of acupuncture helps us move toward that goal.
Call us today for your free consultation! (503) 234-4288