Dr. Danielle McCary
Laurelhurst Chiropractic Portland, OR 97214
Awards & recognitions
Dr. Danielle McCary uses her expert chiropractic skills to help men and women in the Portland, Oregon, area feel better by overcoming injury or combatting chronic pain. She works with her husband, Dr. Phil McCary, at Laurelhurst Chiropractic. Dr. Danielle began her chiropractic career as an associate doctor in Portland. During this time, she gained valuable experience that she now shares with patients at Laurelhurst Chiropractic. She provides spinal adjustments, soft-tissue manipulations, lifestyle guidance, and electrical stimulation — among other treatments — to help heal injuries from accidents, chronic pain, sciatica, and whiplash.
- Years of experience: 10 Years
Advanced Studies And Associations
Originally from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Dr. Danielle completed her pre-chiropractic studies at the University of Ottawa in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Received Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Western States in 2011
- Received Undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Arts – Economics from the University of Ottawa in 2006
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
Chiropractic Technique Used
- Webster Technique (Certified)
Outside Of The Office
She also participated on the Canadian national team as an elite sprint canoeist and kayaker. During her competitive years, she represented Canada around the world, and many of her provincial and national records are still held today.